It's designed to help you analyze who your customers are, where your
business is growing, and it also provides beneficial tools and reports to
maintain and develop your business.
Just a few features include:
- Automatic Month-End Statements to your specific billing and
cut-off date. Use your choice of, or a combination of Balance Forward
Accounting or Open Item Accounting.
- Trial Balance Reports check month-to-date business levels
before producing statements.
- Customer Sales History Reports allow analysis of customer's
13 month history, and composes year-to-date in terms of material,
revenue, and product breakdown.
- Daily Sales Analysis breaks down Rx, stock, frames, lens
materials, and more.
- Sales Territory Analysis includes sales commission reports,
breaking out the information needed for each sales area.
- Customer Ranking Report allows you to sort your accounts
from best to worst and back again. Sort accounts based upon purchase
volume or dollars per invoice. Then sort customers by number of
credits or credit value per invoice.
- Comprehensive Aging and Credit Reports, provides daily
reports for each account with 30 day, 60 day, 90 day, or 120 day -
and current balances. You can even flag accounts as needed for credit
collection. When an account is flagged, all invoicing from Layout or
Stock is pre-empted and the operator informed the account is on hold.
- At a glance you can see what has been billed, what has been paid,
what is due from previous periods, and how much has been accumulated
in the current period. These values are available for each account
and for your entire company based on online calculations.
- Invoice Listing, packing lists, work-in-process reports, cash
receipts reports, and more add even more utility.
- An additional package is available to transmit your invoice data
electronically from one branch to another. So, you can put Optifacts
in your branch labs and maintain all accounting at the main lab. The
receivable system is so broad that you could even run the accounting
for two or more sites as separate companies!